Ordr is looking for a talented senior software developer with a data science and network security background to help take our AI-enabled device control, regulation and protection solution to the next level. The Senior Software Engineer will report to VP of Engineering and work closely with our data scientists, security researchers and product managers. The individual will be responsible for driving the AI and security feature development of the Ordr Systems Control Engine, the industry’s leading device control, regulation and protection platform.
• An individual contributor role to develop production software and architecture with the highest standard.
• Design, develop and deliver software using AI and machine learning technologies to detect cyber threats and protect IoTs.
• Break down large problems and tackle ambitious goals.
• Work in a small and fast paced team to create and deliver new product and software features to end customers with the impeccable quality.
• Collaborate with architects, product management and other engineering teams to establish and understand product requirements and translate those requirements into testing strategies
• Contribute to technology evolution in IoT security which helps create a positive impact on business.
• Adapted to a start-up environment, support all other engineering initiatives as needs arise.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements
• MS/PhD in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
• Versatile and confident programmer; proficient in Java, Python and C/C++.
• Domain expert knowledge and solid skills in various general networking, networking protocols, and network security; previous exposure to AI and machine learning.
• Experience with machine learning development tools and frameworks
• Excellent collaboration skills are required to work within the team and with cross functional teams.
• A passionate and self-driven software developer and an excellent team player